Dubai Duty Free Jobs Vacancy 2023
Why not apply for Dubai Duty Free Careers if you are a candidate with lofty goals of beginning your career there? In the department of retail and warehouse operations at Dubai Airports, the organization is currently hiring store assistants and sales assistants. In this post, we’ll cover all you need to know about working at Dubai Duty Free, including how to write a standout CV or resume and how to submit an application.
All job applicants are welcome at Dubai Duty-Free, regardless of their nationality, race, gender, or color. You will find a welcoming atmosphere at Dubai Duty Free, which absolutely does not accept prejudice or discrimination. The DDF Company offers its employees a fair wage, housing, a free visa for residence, convenient commute options, and a wide range of benefits. Therefore, we advise you to apply right away for Dubai Duty Free Careers in the UAE.
What is Dubai Duty-Free?
Duty-free stores at Al Maktoum International Airport and Dubai International Airport are overseen by Dubai Duty-Free. In these two airports, it also looks after the Human Resources division. In its first year after opening in December 1983, Dubai Duty-Free generated US$20 million in sales. With a sales turnover of US$2.02 billion in 2019, the business became one of the biggest travel retail operators in the world as it continued to expand tremendously.
President of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and Chairman of Dubai Duty-Free is Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum. and the CEO and Executive Vice Chairman is Colm McLoughlin. A division of Dubai’s government-owned Investment Corporation is Dubai Duty-Free.
What Types of Jobs Are Available in Dubai Duty-Free?
In Dubai Duty-Free, there are already numerous employees representing almost 42 different nationalities. One of the top “employers of choice” in the United Arab Emirates is the firm.
DDF Company is currently hiring:
- Support Staff for Sales in Retail
- in addition to a store assistant for warehouse operations
Additionally, internal hiring is done for managerial positions for back office support roles in marketing, HR, finance, purchasing, IT, secretarial, etc. While the majority of administrative and management level positions are also filled by elevating current employees. Due to the fact that Dubai Duty-Free offers its employees the greatest number of professional growth chances depending on their dedication and experience, those who work there have optimistic views of the future.
What Are the Benefits of Dubai Duty Free Careers?
Working at Dubai Duty Free Careers in any of the three terminals at Dubai Airports has several advantages. Following are a few of them:
- a competitive pay scale
- Annual round-trip airline tickets to your native nation
- In Dubai and Sharjah, free transportation is provided to and from work.
- Free uniform and laundry service for uniforms
- medical protection
- Free on-the-job training is offered as necessary.
- Free participation in a range of DDF-sponsored events and activities in Dubai
- continuous improvement through educational lectures and training programs
- Possibilities for advancement based on prospects for promotion and performance.
What is the Basic Salary in Dubai Duty-Free?
The starting pay at Dubai Duty-Free is between US$600 and $800 per month. Employees with more experience may be paid more than new hires. Staff in management and administration are paid more and have access to executive benefits. Busy workers in Dubai duty-free stores and warehouses receive the aforementioned social benefits, as well as free health insurance, paid holidays, housing, uniforms, etc.
Dubai Duty-Free Job Details and Description
- identifying and promoting the best products while keeping the demands of the customer in mind.
- determining the cost of every item in the store and placing it on the appropriate shelves.
- When selling products to customers at the point of sale (POS), abide by corporate rules.
- examining product expiration dates and deleting products that are out-of-date or perishable
- Maintain a spotless environment around you and keep the store updated.
- English communication abilities must be strong.
- ability to interact with customers in a positive way
- Strong interest in activities involving people, sales, and customer service
- willingness to work abroad if necessary
Dubai Duty-Free Jobs For Freshers
|Job Category:||Dubai Airport Jobs|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Language(s) Proficiency:||English, Arabic|
|Street Address:||Dubai Airport|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Work Experience:||1-2 Years|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Dubai Duty Free Careers?
Before enrolling online for the Dubai Duty Careers Program, you must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible.
- Education: High school diploma or higher (10+2)
- Visa: Applicants must possess a current UAE visitor or tourist visa or a revoked visa.
- The candidate must be under 45 years of age.
- Gender: Both men and women are eligible to apply.
- All nationalities that are presently residing in the UAE are eligible to apply.
- You must be proficient in English reading, writing, and speaking in order to communicate.
How To Apply For Dubai Duty Free Careers 2023?
If you’re looking for jobs at Dubai Duty Free, visit terminals 1, 2, and 3 of the airport. On the Dubai Duty-Free Careers website, you must submit an online application and upload all necessary materials, including a professional cover letter for a position. DDF employs female interior salespeople, customer service representatives, restaurant and cafe employees, sweepers, cleaners, bartenders, waiters, waitresses, storekeepers, shop managers, and accountants. Click the Apply button below to submit an application.
For All Available Vacancies: Check & Apply Now Online
Need more jobs, Visit Our Homepage